Mike Bradley, General Manager
- Background in technology management, project management and team building.
- Managed mbanx / Bank of Montreal (BMO) call centre technology program, including introduction of new customer service management software.
- Initiated and delivered BMOs first smart card, in joint venture with
TD and Canada Trust.
- Initiated BMO investment in infrastructure to support secure financial transactions on the Web.
Lorne Cornelson, Database Design & Application Development
- Background in technology management and large-scale systems projects.
- Responsible for design and delivery of Bank of Montreal's new credit card system (consumer and merchant) in 1989-90.
- Consults to BMO on technology support of data warehousing and one-to-one marketing initiatives.
Pete Kaulbach, Director
of Business Development
- Background in product development and client
- As senior smart card product specialist,
assessed needs and developed custom proposals for BMO clients.
- Developed business cases and supplier
agreements to support new technology-based products.
Scott Schickler, Systems Operations & Support
Mark Fitzgerald, Marketing Consulting & Program Design
- Background in technology management and support of mission critical systems.
- Architected and implemented a support framework to ensure reliability and recoverability for several key BMO open systems applications.
- Consulted to Merrill Lynch for the consolidation of Canadian back-office trading floor systems.
- Consulted to Interactive Media Group to set up an operational infrastructure for their data warehousing initiatives.
- Background in copywriting, research and strategic planning.
- Creator and writer of Molson's "I am Canadian" Campaign.
- Other clients include Nestle, GM, and National Post.
- Creative and strategic consultant for (high profile) e-commerce venture.
Dave Chant, Web Consulting & Development
- Background in interactive marketing and development.
- Involved in design & development of the General Motors of Canada Web presence and Royal Bank Online Banking.
- Strategic development for such companies as Molson Canadian Online, General Motors Europe,
BabyFurniture.com and Cathay Pacific.